Auto Pooled Kit
Gather with Confidence
The COVID-19 Pooled Kit Auto by CIC Health includes everything you need for simple, proven, and fast pooled PCR group COVID-19 testing. CIC Health pooled testing has become a preferred PCR testing method that’s used by thousands of schools to keep students and staff safe.
The Pooled Kit Auto combines the cost advantages of a pooled test with the convenience of individual results. It is ideal for regularly testing in workplaces, schools and families concerned about COVID-19 exposure.
Each kit includes one (1) free next day air return shipping pouch to send the collected samples to the lab for processing**
- Samples for your entire group or organization are individually collected and then returned together in a provided box to the lab. At the lab, part of each sample is combined into pools of 5 and processed.
- Should a pool be positive, the remaining individual samples will be tested to receive individual diagnostic results.
- Individual sample collection takes about a minute using a shallow nose swab.
What to Know Before Making a Purchase
Before getting started with your order, determine how many people in your group will be participating in the test. Order kits with at least the number of tests you will need for one testing instance. You may use any leftover individual testing supplies for subsequent testing events.
Kits come in packages of 5, 10, 25, and 50 tests per kit. Test prices range from $25.98 per person for the largest kit to $29 per person for the smallest kit.
Examples of Common Ordering Scenarios
- Example 1: If you are testing 5 people once, order: 5 Person Kit (Quantity: 1).
- Example 2: If you are testing 25 people twice, order: 25 Person Kit (Quantity: 2).
- Example 3: If you are testing 65 people once, order: 50 Person Kit (Quantity: 1), 10 Person Kit (Quantity 1) and a 5 Person Kit (Quantity 1)
- Example 4: If you are testing 65 people twice. Either, order the same as Example 3 but double the quantities or order 50 Person Kit (Quantity 2), 25 Person Kit (Quantity 1) and a 5 Person Kit (Quantity 1).
Important Shipping & Processing Information
- Kits are sent by free ground shipping
- Orders received before noon eastern time are typically processed and shipped the same day, otherwise they will be processed and shipped the next business day. Faster shipping options instead of the free ground shipping can be chosen during checkout.
- Kit includes free overnight shipping to return samples to the lab
- **Collect and mail the test samples Monday through Thursday so the test can be processed properly. Samples may be held by UPS over the weekend if shipped on a Friday and will not be able to be processed after the fact.
- Use of test supplies requires agreeing to this consent during the registration process. Returned samples are analyzed by an FDA CLIA Certified Laboratory.
- All sales are final. Purchases may not be returned or refunded.
- Please check the lab holiday schedule for upcoming interruptions
- If you are a business interested in setting up a weekly testing program, download our Testing Program Playbook. It will guide you through the implementation process and provide you with spreadsheet templates to manage your testing program.